Royal Jelly is a world-famous natural health product, high in protein along with 16 minerals, 18 enzymes, 18 amino acids and lipids.
Nursing bees feed the queen bee royal jelly throughout its life (up to 6 years), whereas most worker bees will only live for 2-3 months.
Royal Jelly is believed to:
- Support hormonal balance and collagen production in the body.
- Keeps skin and hair smooth, toned and elastic,
- Helps stimulate the body's metabolism energy and stamina levels
- Boost energy and strengthen body's immunity
- Regulates and balances hormones
- Bactericidal action on bacteria like staph
- Stimulates growth
- Lowers blood lipids and cholesterol
- Helps to regenerate bone growth
- Builds tissue and muscles
- Supports wound healing
- Increases vigor and physical strength
- Provides extra physiological support during pregnancy and menopause,
- Helps to alleviate the pain of arthritis
- Stimulates better memory and mental function
- Has an anti-depressive, anti-stress & anti-anxiety effect
- Regulates weight, rejuvenates the aged, sick or weak
- Effective for preventing, arteriosclerosis, rheumatoid Arthritis, inveteracy Hepatitis, tuberculosis, nephragra, hypertension, diabetes, gastritis, tumor and endocrine Disorder
- Maintain blood cholesterol levels, and improve chronic fatigue, allergies and sexual dysfunction
Food Health Warning:
In rare cases, some people, especially asthma sufferers, may have an allergic reaction to royal jelly. Symptoms may include rash on skin, upset stomach and wheezing. In serious cases, refrain from use and see your doctor.